Donald Trump’s Campaign & The 48 Laws of Power [Laws 31-36]

This is the sixth installment of our series examining Donald Trump’s presidential campaign through the lens of Robert Greene’s The…

Continue Reading →

Beware The Excuse Demon

There is a hidden danger lurking in the depths of your mind. It wants to see your ambitions destroyed and…

Continue Reading →

Donald Trump’s Campaign & The 48 Laws of Power [Laws 25-30]

This is the fifth installment in our series analyzing Donald Trump’s campaign for president in 2016 through the lens of…

Continue Reading →

Read ‘Em And Reap: Review

It’s a cliche adage that only about 7% of communication consists of the words you actually use. The other 93%…

Continue Reading →

On Donald Trump, Immigration, & Islam

Donald Trump’s recent call to ban all Muslim immigrants from coming into the U.S. has been undoubtedly the most controversial…

Continue Reading →

My Grandfather, the Dinosaur

December 7th, 1941, a day which would live in infamy. Thus began the biggest challenge of the lives of the…

Continue Reading →

Donald Trump’s Campaign & The 48 Laws of Power [Laws 19-24]

This is the fourth installment of our series examining Donald Trump’s campaign for president in 2016 through the lens of…

Continue Reading →

An Open Letter to Feminists

Dear Feminists, 2015 saw some events which gave you an opportunity to be relevant again, to actually do good work…

Continue Reading →

Donald Trump’s Campaign & The 48 Laws of Power [Laws 13-18]

This is the third installment in our series examining Donald Trump’s campaign for president in 2016 through the lens of…

Continue Reading →